Legal Representation

Please do not telephone or write to any Judge about your case. Judges do not give advice, discuss cases, or take action on a case as a result of letters or telephone calls.

 In all matters before the Domestic Relations Office, you have a right to have an attorney represent you.
If you need legal representation, you may contact:
Lawyer Referral Service 
Dauphin County Bar Association Building 
213 North Front Street 
Harrisburg, PA 17101 
(717) 232-7536
*Dauphin County Public Defender's Office 
Dauphin County Administration Building
2 South Second Street, 2nd Floor
Harrisburg, PA 17101
(717) 780-6370
Mid Penn Legal Services 
213-A North Front Street 
Harrisburg, PA 17101 
(717) 232-0581


Legal counsel, through the Domestic Relations Office, is available to all plaintiffs.

*Dauphin County Public Defender's Office provides representation for all defendants facing contempt of court charges only.