Since 2010 Dauphin County Probation services has been installing and servicing Ignition Interlock devices to customers in central Pennsylvania. Utilizing LifeSafer Ignition Interlock, we found it to be the most reliable and easiest device to use on the market.
LifeSafer was an originator of the ignition interlock industry in 1991, and has contributed significantly to the advancement of interlock devices.
- The first ignition interlock to meet National Highway Traffic Safety Association standards (1992)
- The first electronic information reporting system for ignition interlock programs (1994)
- FC100 – the most widely used interlock device in the U.S. today introduced (1998)
- A patent-pending positive ID interlock device with a target-tracking camera (2005)
- 60,000+ installed LifeSafer devices across 90+% of interlock-approved states
- 600,000+ people have used LifeSafer interlocks
LifeSafer interlocks have been used by more than 600,000 people and are the most widely used in the U.S. today.
- Experience Interlock specialists with experience installing interlocks, managing interlock programs and helping clients navigate and succeed in the program
- Cost Competitive program pricing, supported by reliable technology and superior service
Dauphin County Ignition Interlock is the sole service provider to operate service centers, as defined by the Pennsylvania Department of Transportation Ignition Interlock Specifications, for installations and service of approved Ignition Interlock Devices on motor vehicles of offenders as ordered by Judges of the Court of Common Pleas of Dauphin County.
Those persons convicted of a DUI in Dauphin County must contact the Dauphin County Ignition Interlock for DL-21’s and installations of Ignition Interlock devices.
Dauphin County Ignition Interlock is a full service installation facility, providing professional guidance in completing all necessary paperwork and installation and service of Ignition Interlock devices.
DL-21 (Self Certification of Vehicles Owned / Operated)
Whether you own a vehicle or not, you will still need to have a DL-21 completed in order to have your driving privileges restored (Ignition Interlock License) You MUST have a limited Ignition Interlock License for one year prior to obtaining your fully restored Pennsylvania Driver’s License.
For pricing and to schedule an appointment to have a DL-21 completed, please contact us at the numbers listed below.
Ignition Interlock Device Installation
Most installations take approximately 2 hours with a few exceptions taking slightly longer. We provide a full comprehensive training on how to use and operate your device.
For more information on installations, how the device works and pricing, please contact us at the numbers listed below.
Monday through Friday 8:00AM to 4:00PM, closed Saturday and Sunday and major holidays
Office Number: 717-780-6907
EMERGENCY / AFTER HOURS (717) 580-9820