How to Access Intellectual Disabilities Services

To find out if you or your family can receive services, we need to determine if the person meets the eligibility requirements established by Pennsylvania's Office of Developmental Services. To start the process, contact CMU, at (717) 232-8761. Ask for a Service Access Coordinator. They will arrange to meet with you and your family member to complete an intake and registration. They will assist you in determining eligibility for ID services. Walk in registrations are also available Monday through Friday, 8 - 3 p.m.

More information can be found at 

You can also visit the Department of Welfare (DPW) website and register online. Go to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Application for Social Services (COMPASS) at