Please be aware it takes 1-2 business days
for online/over the phone payments to show on website.
Please do not redo payment without contacting Bureau at
The Dauphin County Tax Claim Bureau is now accepting online payments for unpaid real property tax.
The following guidelines apply:
- Visa and MasterCard accepted online.
- A 2.5% fee is charged per the online banking provider for Credit and a $3.95 fee is charged for Visa Debit.
- If a property is in bankruptcy the unpaid tax cannot be paid online.
- If a property is on the repository list the unpaid tax cannot be paid online.
Instructions for Payment
- Go to property and taxes
- a green highlighted box will appear at the top of screen stating the item was added to the cart
- Enter parcel number or name/address of property to be paid
- Click on PAY TAX CLAIMS (on right sidebar)
- Click box at the end of year(s) to pay along with amount (if partial payments accepted on that year)
- Click ADD SELECTION TO THE CART OR CANCEL (to cancel transaction)
- Click on VIEW TAX CLAIMS (on right sidebar)
- Click CHECKOUT OR EMPTY CART (to cancel transaction)
- FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS FOR PAYMENT INFORMATION
REMEMBER A FEE OF 2.5% IS AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO YOUR PAYMENT FOR CREDIT AND $3.95 FOR A VISA DEBIT
Proceed to Online Payments